The in perpetuity delivery of SANG alongside development has become a well recognised means of mitigating recreational impacts of the scheme on Natura 2000 sites. Holbury Consultancy Service Ltd has extensive experience of bringing SANG forward as part of a development proposal, and also the delivery of SANG once consent has been granted. Holbury offers the following services:
• Identification of SANG land to bring forward as part of a development proposal. This may be a clients own land, or that of a 3rd party or may be a negotiation with the competent authority to pay a contribution as a proxy for SANG.
• Design and costing of effective SANG
• Negotiation with Natural England and competent authority to agree SANG design and agree in perpetuity delivery mechanisms
• Advice on delivery mechanisms and introduction to suitable SANG land management organisations if required.
• All documentation needed to support a planning application reliant of SANG
• Project management of SANG implementation inclusive of capital works, and on-going management works thereafter.
• Once operational, on-going liaison with all stakeholders, over-seeing SANG function and performance. Monitoring, reporting and working with SANG rangers and management staff to develop and progress.
• Advice on the use of spare SANG capacity as strategic SANG or as a commercial commodity to enable other third party developments.
© Copyright 2020 - Holbury Consultancy Service Ltd - All Rights Reserved