Ecological advice is often needed to support development in the approach to a planning application, as part of a submission or post consent, in the discharge of conditions. Holbury Consultancy Service Ltd can:
• Assume a strategic ecological role within a project team, inputting to the evolution, development & delivery of the project concerned.
• Negotiate and agree the scope of any ecological survey work with all relevant stakeholders
• Arrange for all ecological survey work required for a scheme and advise on any implications arising for the planning application and/or masterplanning
• Provide all ecological documentation needed to support a planning application
• Assume responsibility for the discharge of all planning conditions relating to ecology
• Locate, negotiate and secure receptor sites needed to receive common reptiles translocated from a development site
• Advise on the implications of any European Protected Species identified on a development site, and ensure that all work is carried out sufficient to address the requirements of Natural England’s licensing protocols.
© Copyright 2020 - Holbury Consultancy Service Ltd - All Rights Reserved