The Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017 (the Habitats Regulations) can have profound implications for plans and projects coming forward within the planning system. Holbury Consultancy Services provides specialist advice in:
• masterplanning a proposal that avoids or minimises impacts on Natura 2000 sites
• design, negotiation and agreement of mitigation packages with Natural England, the competent authority and any other relevant stakeholders, sufficient to satisfy the tests of the Habitats Regulations
• preparation of all documentation required for the support of a planning application where a competent authority is required to carry out an HRA for purposes of determination:
• HRA Screening
• Appropriate Assessment
• Advice on current and developing HRA caselaw.
• Documents setting out the detail of mitigation, inclusive of funding and management mechanisms required to deliver in perpetuity.
© Copyright 2020 - Holbury Consultancy Service Ltd - All Rights Reserved